1. Prior to being chosen to participate in this program, what did you know or hear about the LIA Creative LIAisons program?
I have a coworker who attended the LIA Creative LIAisons program last year. She told me that the program provides attendees with a variety of lessons and workshops to strengthen how to build methods to come up with ideas and broaden imaginations. One also gets a chance to talk with award-winning creative directors from all over the world and mingle with creative people of the same age group. I think it is a great opportunity for the young creatives like me to go up to the next level through seeing and understanding how to create creative works that can be effective and influential globally.
2. What do you expect to get out of Creative LIAisons? What do you want to get out of Creative LIAisons?
I would very much like to know how to come up with creative ideas that can actually move people of different cultures and values. I also want to see how award-winning creative directors create their presentation decks and also how to do presentations. It would be great if I could learn how to persuade clients too.
3. If you were to choose what the speakers present, what topics would you choose?
· How to come up with creative ideas that can make great impacts on people regardless of their races, cultures, and values.
· How to create creative presentations that can persuade clients.
· How to strengthen copywriting skills.
· How to make ideas simple and bold.
· How to find insights of the target.
· How to make creative campaigns that can actually win global awards.