For long form entries it is recommended that you provide a URL of the original work, this will only be used if the jury requests to view the work in its entirety.
Any piece of work that exceeds 15 minutes must be entered as a Case Study.
Any piece of work that is 5 minutes or less must be entered in its original form.
Physical Material will not be accepted
- Entries submitted must be released in a commercial environment with client approval between 1st July 2018 and 31st July 2019.
- All work submitted must be in the exact form it was broadcast, published or released with all the logos, trademarks and copy marks intact, regardless of category or medium. Work must not be altered for submission purposes.
- If an Entrant lists more than one company in the Entrant field, two entry fees are required. LIA will invoice the Entering Company for the additional entry fee.
Case Studies (required for any piece of work that exceeds 15 minutes):
- The case study that is submitted for judging must clearly show the work in-situ.
- The presentation should clearly demonstrate the concept and show the key elements through which the core idea has been expressed.
- Must not exceed 5 minutes.
- Narration must be in English or have English subtitles.
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- Any entrant that requires LIA to change the media because of music rights will be charged a USD $500.00 fee.
Specs for MP3 uploads:
Minimum of 64kbps (mono) up to a maximum of 196kbps
File type: MP3 (stereo) with a compression ratio of 22:1
File size: 3 MB maximum
Specs for MOV/MP4 uploads:
Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate: Original Frame Rate
(23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, 60)
Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
Sound: AAC 48KHz
File size: 1 GB maximum
Slates, clocks or bars must NOT appear on the video. Entries that contain the entrant name or branding of entering company will not be accepted.
- You may provide a URL that will direct the Jury to the work in its entirety. The jury will only view the URL if they choose to see the complete work after viewing the Case Study.
- You must submit all required user names and/or passwords.
- All Judging URLs must be live from the date of entry through 31st December 2019.